[Sca-cooks] Burger battle (Tallan Family)

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 16:22:03 PST 2007

 Tallan Family wrote:
> That may be a very early "ground beef patty" recipe, but I'm not sure
> it qualifies as a "hamburger".
>
> David Tallan (SCA Thomas)
>
> Re Persian origen of the hamburger imported to Al Andalus (711-1492)as per Barajas-Benavides.

    I thought a retired Zionist Prof from Columbia an excellant critic
of my stuff but you guys are better as historical food is your field
although at times you help me so much I become so frustrated when you
call me on my crap that I tear my hair.  Barajas-Benavides is an old
fashion Spaniard who never cites his matter. Personally Charles Perry,
David Friedman and ofcourse you Mark have helped me so much trying help
to document my stuff because due to Dr. Jew I started me trying to do
that 300 pages after the fact.
Many thanks for all your help.
Susan