[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 9, Issue 76

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Jan 21 15:58:06 PST 2007

On 1/21/07, Suey <lordhunt at gmail.com> wrote:

> My guess is that as long as man eat meat he was chopping it grinding it
> and or stewing it  the best he could due to the high rate of tooth decay
> until the 20th C. I have a very difficult time finding Spanish medieval
> recipes for roasts.

Better check your sources. I read recently that the "high rate of
tooth decay" may have been considerably less than we moderns suppose.

 Who invented the
> hamburger? The cave men or New Havenites? (Mind you my mother was born
> and raised there!)
> Susan

Which- among the cavemen, or among the New Havenites? And, is there a
difference?

;-)

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

Psalm 146
King James Bible