[Sca-cooks] Brangwayna's cool cooking stuff

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 3 17:28:18 PST 2007

-----Original Message-----

In a message dated 1/3/2007 7:44:09 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu writes:

>_http://www.ovenglove.net/   may be what they are._
>(http://www.ovenglove.net/  may be what they are.)

Nope, that's not them.  The ones I got are a square potholder with a  space
to put your hand inside, not a glove.  The neoprene surface (and it  is
neoprene, it smells exactly like my husband's scuba wetsuit) is on one side,
nearly
the size of the entire mitt (perhaps 10 inches or a foot square?), black,
with a small waffle pattern.

Brangwayna> > > > > > > > > > >

Quick search on Google for "neprene pot holder" gave these two useful sites
(and many others, of course):

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/regProduct.asp?order_num=-1&WRN=-1019198374&
sku=13475601

http://www.cordonbleu.edu/International/English/boutique/showproducts.cfm?ca
tid=39&subid=334&products=list&startrow=1&menuoption=0&viewall=1

Both are for neoprene pot holders as described in the thread.

niccolo difrancesco