[Sca-cooks] The G'rilla in the Room

King's Taste Productions kingstaste at comcast.net
Sun Jan 14 16:16:02 PST 2007

I especially like the Barbie grill ;)
The GM of the Viking Store I work at is "THE MAN" this year - he won Best
Tomato-Based Sauce at Memphis in May (and they came in 4th for Pork
Shoulder).   They have the Viking Grill Team and go all over to compete.
I've sent this on to him.  He and his buddy have a team called "Is A Pig's
Butt Pork".  :)
Christianna