[Sca-cooks] Rabbit meat source

Holly Stockley hollyvandenberg at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 20 16:32:22 PST 2007

I think you can do better than that.  Try surfing localharvest.org for
rabbit.

http://www.localharvest.org/farms/M10394
Runs around $4/lb, but may be unable to accomadate a large volume.

http://vermontqualityrabbits.com/
$5.25/lb, and can certainly accomodate the volume for feast.

I'm sure there are others.  You can even narrow it down by geographical
area.  There might be somebody lose enough that you don't have to bother
with shipping.

Femke

- Douglas Adams