[Sca-cooks] Rabbit meat source

Aldyth at aol.com Aldyth at aol.com
Sun Jan 21 08:41:18 PST 2007

In a message dated 1/20/2007 10:04:25 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
rattkitten at hughes.net writes:

Where  are you at?  I haven't seen Rabbit recently but have not been
looking  either.  I do however know where I go for good prices near SC...
Not  surprising it happens to be Atlanta Ga.  Are you anywhere near  there?

Sometimes I wish.  Then I remember we retired up here for a  reason. (What
that was escapes me :-)) )  Cheyenne Wyoming.  Where it  is still gloriously
snowing today, with a 45 mph wind making bigger drifts than  yesterday. The 5th
weekend in a row with white stuff falling from the sky,  sideways.  Utah snow
on it's way to Nebraska.

Aldyth

If it is not  any fun, stop doing it. Find something that is fun, and start
doing it. Life is  too short not to have fun.