[Sca-cooks] OT - Blondie recipe

Aldyth at aol.com Aldyth at aol.com
Sat Jan 27 16:57:48 PST 2007

In a message dated 1/27/2007 5:30:02 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
edoard at medievalcookery.com writes:

Any  thoughts?  Better recipes?
It has been years since I made it.  But this was the recipe my  sister in law
gave me so I could make her a kosher dessert.  Worked great  then.

Blondie (Parve)

2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 cup margarine,  softened to room temperature
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
1 bag chocolate chips

Mix all ingredients together. . Pour into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.  .
Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes.

Aldyth

If it is not  any fun, stop doing it. Find something that is fun, and start
doing it. Life is  too short not to have fun.