[Sca-cooks] GUNTHAR!!!! Re: estrella?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Jan 27 21:23:27 PST 2007

Mean ol' Aunty 'Lainie declared:
<<<
> Gunthar
> Talentless slob

YOU!!!!! STOP THAT NONSENSE!!!

You are NOT a talentless slob, and stop saying so, you goober! You
are an excellent cook, a decent stick jock (and I hear you were a
good king) and you are a good friend and good Papa to this list. If
you don't stop making self-deprecating remarks, I shall have to march
to Ansteorra with my giant 'Phil, Prince of Insufficient Light'
spoon, and beat some sense into you!

Well, if that would get you to come down here to Ansteorra, I guess
I'd have to recommend to Gunthar that he continue such nonsense, even
if it is rather untrue.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas