[Sca-cooks] GUNTHAR!!!! Re: estrella?

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 27 23:47:29 PST 2007

On 1/27/07 7:51 PM, "Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise"
<jenne at fiedlerfamily.net> wrote:

>>> Gunthar
>>> Talentless slob
>>
>> YOU!!!!! STOP THAT NONSENSE!!!
>>
>> You are NOT a talentless slob, and stop saying so, you goober! You
>> are an excellent cook, a decent stick jock (and I hear you were a
>> good king) and you are a good friend and good Papa to this list. If
>> you don't stop making self-deprecating remarks, I shall have to march
>> to Ansteorra with my giant 'Phil, Prince of Insufficient Light'
>> spoon, and beat some sense into you!
>
> And I'll HELP her...
> So, stop badmouthing yourself, boyo!

I second that emotion, or third, fourth or fifth as the case seems to be.
You know how we feel about people who insult friends of ours.  You don't
want us to have to take you out back of the kitchen and 'splain it to you
with a rolling pin, do you?

Attack scullery Selene