[Sca-cooks] Estrella water was Re: white sauce?

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 31 09:11:46 PST 2007

Anne-Marie Rousseau wrote:
> Eep! What grey water disposal problems at Estrella???
>
> --Anne-Marie, who wishes they would tell people this stuff....grr....

The site rules say that we cannot dump grey water on the ground or in the irrigation canals.  Each camp must be prepared to transport grey water from their camp to the holding tanks that will be placed around site.

I'm used to this from the same rules at Potrero and Prado in Caid, but others may have to get used to it.  I bring my largest  stock pot and a flatbed cart with which to tote it to the appropriate disposal unit.

Selene