[Sca-cooks] Estrella water was Re: white sauce?

Lilinah lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 31 13:05:15 PST 2007

Anne-Marie Rousseau wrote:
>  Eep! What grey water disposal problems at Estrella???
>
>  --Anne-Marie, who wishes they would tell people this stuff....grr....

Selene answered:
>The site rules say that we cannot dump grey water on the ground or
>in the irrigation canals.  Each camp must be prepared to transport
>grey water from their camp to the holding tanks that will be placed
>around site.
>
>I'm used to this from the same rules at Potrero and Prado in Caid,
>but others may have to get used to it.  I bring my largest  stock
>pot and a flatbed cart with which to tote it to the appropriate
>disposal unit.

I've only gone to Estrella 2 or 3 times in 7 years, but it's the same
as i recall from my previous times...

Perhaps it varies from site to site... that is, Estrella has been
held at, IIRC, 3 different sites (could be more, be gentle, i'm
comparatively new :-)

--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita