[Sca-cooks] duck eggs

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Jan 2 22:52:17 PST 2007

Phlip replied to my joking about her growing flock of chickens and
ducks with:

<<< Stefan, no matter how hard they might try, hens and roosters do not
produce ducks. Neither do Barred Rocks (Cogburn) and Buff Orpingtons
(his ladies) produce Rhode Island Reds, Banty Old English, or Banty
Cochins. They do, however, produce songs at 4 AM and throughout the
day, as well as sufficient eggs most of the time that I have to give
them away. In fact, my mail carrier has learned that if she opens the
box and spies a dozen eggs, to just shut up and take them. >>>

Do you get duck eggs, too? How much bigger is a duck egg? Have you
noticed a different taste from the chicken eggs?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com