[Sca-cooks] SCA on a diet

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 3 12:06:04 PST 2007

I know we have been through this before but I cannot find the specific
posts.  It's New Year's Resolution time and I've been asked if there are
any sources out there for SCA-acceptable food on a weight-loss regimen
like The Zone, South Beach, etc.

Yes, I've already told her to go through her particular diet book and
cross out everything with tomatoes, peppers, et cetera.  But are there
any specific web pages or lists that deal with the subject?  Apart from
Florilegium.org, Vegetable section, of course.

Selene