[Sca-cooks] Gulf Wars battlefield kitchen

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jan 26 23:49:11 PST 2007

Mairi Ceilidh mentioned:
<<< So Gunthar (and anyone else), if you're going to be at Gulf Wars
will we see
you volunteering at the battle field soup kitchen?  We can use all the
volunteers we can get.  >>>

Huh? What battlefield soup kitchen?

The only Gulf Wars I've missed was the second one, but I don't
remember seeing this. However, since my baronial archery marshall
refused to renew my combat archery authorization some years ago, I've
stayed away from the combat activities, so maybe I just missed this.
Or perhaps I walked past it thinking it was just for the fighters of
one household or kingdom.

So more details, please. Who does it serve? Where is it located?
When? What sort of volunteers are you looking for?

You know, the usual overly long list of Stefan questions.

Right now we plan to be there for the entire event, and right now I
don't have any commitments except maybe my pewter casting class and
one on the Florilegium. And if I don't get those requests in soon, I
won't be doing those.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas