[Sca-cooks] Noodled up!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 12 08:06:36 PDT 2007

Kataifi is what I use to make nests for garnishes.  I form them into nest
shapes and bake for a short while, can't recall how long but not long, then
I boil up a bunch of quail eggs and insert two to three eggs in each nest
and garnish a tray of (ugly) food.  This type of garnish is one I use for
our Middle Eastern feasts, which, in my opinion, is usually fairly
unattactive food and needs a nice or interesting visual focal point in the
garnish.
Olwen