[Sca-cooks] hot pan, cold oil ( was Re: ot help with soy...)

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Jul 23 08:41:32 PDT 2007

Perhaps you'd like to investigate more fully the two million websites
that turn up
under hot pan cold oil in a search and report back in two or three years.
I listed just a sample after all. I did check some other books, but the
whys weren't addressed.
Personally I think the information given by Cooks Illustrated is pretty good
and if you have a membership, you can of course read the full reports on
all their tests
on the topic.

Johnnae