[Sca-Cooks] dazed and confused

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 24 05:42:48 PDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
> why don't you climb down from your condescending throne and mingle the
> the 'normal' people of the world.  > > > > > > >

You are somewhat mistaken.  It is the List Administrator, Gunthar, who has
been King and sat the Throne.

While I do understand your unhappiness at the changes, this complaint and
thread does seem to be escalating rather quickly for some reason.  The
questions should be addressed to the List Administrator as to settings and
list requirements.

Master Adamantius is just a schmo with ideas and a really patient streak at
times.  Do not mistake patience for acceptance, though, of what comes across
as "entitlement" when I read your posts.  As is said in many, many posts on
this list this is Gunthar's 'living room' that he invites us to come visit
and discuss in.  No matter what happens, it is still his place, his rules
and his priviledge alone to administer the list as he sees fit.  At whatever
time any of us decides we don't like the expectations and/or rules of being
invited to his personal space . . . we are cordially invited to see
ourselves out.

niccolo difrancesco