[Sca-Cooks] Quality of the new T.I.

chawkswrth at aol.com chawkswrth at aol.com
Sun Jul 29 23:20:48 PDT 2007

There is another possibility that I think you are all missing-it is also possible that those Articles are ALL they ever get!

I happen to know two of the past Editors in question. They were constantly requesting good articles, and seldom getting them. They begged, they pleaded, they conjoled-to be met with rather academic silence! One told me that outside of being the US President, being the editor of TI was one of the most thankless jobs out there! Constant complaints, very little positive feedback, articles are scarce....

Every editor wants a good magazine, but, if the articles don't come in, what are they going to do?

This list is made up of many, many wonderful researchers. You are known far and wide for your scholarship, as well as your abilities. I can tell from reading your E-mails that you are quite good at writing the English Language.

The TI is also _your_ magazine.
You want better quality in it?
Then, my friends, you must submit that quality.

Helen
contemplating an article on muffs, once the research really is finished....