[Sca-Cooks] Pasties article in the new T.I.

Lilinah lilinah at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 30 06:26:29 PDT 2007

First, you can't publish without articles. And if all the T.I. gets
are items of dubious quality, then they will probably have to publish
said articles to make their pub date.

If folks want to see more historically accurate food articles, then
folks need to write them and send them in. I know a number of people
on this list have done so, both in the past and recently. But more
folks than that need to put pen to paper...

Second, T.I. articles are not expected to be as detailed as C.A., but
clearly those with an historical slant need to be a bit better. And i
understand, from discussion on another list, that people affiliated
with T.I. are working to put together a committee to review articles
that purport to be historical for accuracy.

This was the new editing team's first issue and they might get
better. I'm not holding my breath, but i'm also not going to make
assumptions.
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita