[Sca-Cooks] Passwords-All Lists

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jul 24 16:54:51 PDT 2007

Since some of the non-restricted lists have had accessible archives in the
past, the fact that all of the archives went to members-only suggests a
default security reset.  While it may have been done by the sysadmin,
experience suggests that a change like this without notice is usually the
result of a patch that invoked the default settings.  I would suggest asking
Gunthar to pass along the problem to the sysadmin or politely asking the
sysadmin if this is a policy or a problem.

So, Gunthar, would you pass this little issue along to Pug or need we dare
the wrath of Deus ex machina?

Bear