[Sca-Cooks] period food preservation-- tell me about your experiments

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Jul 25 10:25:49 PDT 2007

Hey, everyone--- I'm looking for stories about your attempts to try
period food preservation techniques. Yes, this is for my class.

I know about Lord's Salt and am going to use it for some beef...
Adamantius, you had very good luck with one of the compost recipes
keeping for years in your fridge, didn't you? Which one was it, do you
remember?

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net