[Sca-Cooks] Libro Novo

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Jul 25 17:40:31 PDT 2007

He's in the Midrealm actually and will be doing a class at the War.
TRANSLATION: In progress by Charles A. Potter email:
basiliusphocas at hotmail.com is how Helewyse
has it listed.
There was a dvd floating around that was being sold but I have no details
if it's currently available or not or if that e-mail address is valid or
not.
There's no other information given on the Midrealm OL list.

Johnnae