[Sca-cooks] TI Article

Stanza693 at wmconnect.com Stanza693 at wmconnect.com
Wed Jul 18 07:06:39 PDT 2007

I get the digest version so someone may have responded, but there was a book
in the biblio from 1633, Gerard's "The Herbal".

There were lots of good articles this month.  I really liked the new column
by Duke Guillaume de la Belgique.  It isn't food related though.

A sus ordenes,
Constanza Marina de Huelva

In a message dated 7/16/2007 4:52:33 PM Mountain Daylight Time, Daniel Myers
writes:

> I also would have liked more reliance on primary sources.  I don't
> have it in front of me, but I think the closest they had to a primary
> source was "A Medieval Home Companion", which consists of translated
> excerpts from Menagier.
>

> - Doc (cubicle farmer)

   </HTML>