[Sca-cooks] So, what are you bringing to the Cook's Potluck?

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 10:06:23 PDT 2007

So, what are you thinking of bringing to the Cook's
Potluck on Monday?

Elizabeth and I are planning on heading into town to
the Golden Eagle (we need directions there, btw) and
picking up a couple of boneless legs of lamb and a
couple of chickens. The lamb will be spun over the
fire and the chickens either spun or roasted in a
dutch oven. We'll probably also bring some drink syrups
from my class.

Anyone have a thought on what they are bringing?

Gunthar