[Sca-cooks] Master Hroar is in the hospital

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Jun 8 10:17:12 PDT 2007

On 6/8/07, Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius <adamantius1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> On Jun 8, 2007, at 11:10 AM, Johnna Holloway wrote:
>
> > This was posted this am on another of my lists.
> > I thought everyone would like to know on this list as well.
> > I know that many of us get these lists on digests and might not have
> > heard this news yet.
>
> Thank you for letting us know, here...
>
> Adamantius

Yes, definitely. He'd just emailed me a couple days ago about
something we'd been discussing, but hadn't mentioned the angina. I'm
very definitely wishing him (and Huette, of course) well.

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

Blessed be the self-righteous, for they shall inherit themselves.