[Sca-cooks] Latest on Hroar

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Jun 12 02:03:48 PDT 2007

That's good to know, sweetie.  What a relief, huh?  Sounds like you've got
an awful lot on your plate right now, though, so don't forget that Huette
needs to take care of Huette, too! ;o)
--Maire, who thought of Phlip and her critters when she not only saw a
mallard hen crossing the road all by herself (dunno why...maybe to visit a
chicken), but also had someone riding their bike through her neighborhood,
with a very large, very white, and significantly noisy cockatiel-type bird
on his shoulder....