[Sca-cooks] Assistance needed

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Jun 17 19:18:52 PDT 2007

A few months ago, a dear friend passed away. Another friend,
Thorbjorn, in Texas, volunteered to make her a Viking memorial stone,
and has done so. The difficulty is, that he had intended to come to
Pennsic, but was unable to do so, and we need the stone up there, for
the benefit of the rest of her friends. Is there anybody here on
Cook's List who is driving up, who might have room for the stone? At
the moment, it's in El Paso, but I think Thorbjorn will be able to
meet someone somewhere within reason, to send it,

Thanks,

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

Blessed be the self-righteous, for they shall inherit themselves.