[Sca-cooks] Medieval Chili

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 19 10:23:14 PDT 2007

On Jun 19, 2007, at 1:08 PM, Lilinah wrote:

> Vitaliano Vincenzi wrote:
>> Well, I guess it's NOT a problem, since I won't be sleeping near them
>> anyway. :)
>>
>> Lilinah wrote:
>>>
>>> ???? I don't get it. What's the problem?
>
> Why? Does it make them snore?

Period food disagreeing with people's delicate tummies?

Oops. Wrong list.

I _suspect_ we're getting an unnecessarily delicate and indirect
reference to mass flatulence. I further posit that this is a lot less
of a likely issue than some might think, at least assuming that
people who positively cannot eat chiles don't do so.

Vitaliano, I could swear somebody worked out a speculatively peri-
oid, recipe for mole poblano of either pork or turkey. Maybe someone
else has details, unless I'm absolutely wrong on this.

Adamantius