[Sca-cooks] Fork garbage

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 17:40:48 PDT 2007

  Please, please forgive, I looked at my sent box yesterday morning and
thought I didn't send you the message I had cooking on the coals of the
fork muddle so in the end edited it and resent it essentially I
unwittingly sent the same message twice.
    As this its something that has been on my mind so much of late the
family joke has become that when I repeat myself someone grabs the
uppermost point that triangular point at the bottom of a man's shirt or
a sweater and wags it back and forth in my face. While doing so he or
she shouts - I am all ears! (Its our funny, nice way to say Mom or Dad
or whoever we are, we love you dearly but please you don't repeat that
story again.) My total apologises to your computer sore eyes. It is
never my intention to repeat myself to you SCA, my family has enough of
it as is.
2. Many thanks to you Bear with your contributions David too, you are
amusing. The subject really has me stuck and I must give a lot of
thought to it. Now I find it absolutely humorous if we can find that the
fork had something to do with the schism between to the two churches.  I
can imagine Pope John Paul getting a great laugh during current
negotiations but the present old Pope looks so burned out! I would love
to crack him up!!!
Suey