[Sca-cooks] Cooking Rumpolt and other late period German cookbooks

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 00:40:17 PDT 2007

Well, yay!  I have just sent you a request to join.  The only comment that I would make is to
change, in the description, the years to read "From the 15th and 16th centuries."  There are some
15th century German cookbooks, but most are 16th century, including Rumpolt.

Huette

--- ranvaig at columbus.rr.com wrote:

> I have decided to make a Yahoo group specifically for issues of translating and cooking late
> period German cookbooks, particularly Rumpolt's Ein New Kochbuch.  I'm hoping we can get some
> people involved that don't have time for a general purpose list like this one.  Please consider
> joining.

> Ranvaig

My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel;   King Henry VI, part I: I, v
http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/