[Sca-cooks] riveted cauldrons

charding at nwlink.com charding at nwlink.com
Sat Jun 23 21:03:16 PDT 2007

We have to redo the sealing every few years (I would say more often if we
cook in them more in one season.)  Don't soak stuff in the cauldron as
that tends to weaken the sealing.

Mine were made by my partner William.  I would think that if you have a
blacksmith in your area, they could make one for you.

Maeva