[Sca-cooks] Gunthar's Open Fire Cookery article now in the Florilegium

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Jun 23 19:21:25 PDT 2007

Gunthar's Open Fire Cookery article is now in the FOOD section of the
Florilegium as:
Opn-Fr-Cookry-art (26K)  6/23/07    "Outdoor Open Fire Cookery" by
Count Sir
                                        Gunthar Jonsson, CIM.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/Opn-Fr-Cookry-art.html

I also just uploaded this file to the FOOD-SWEETS section:
Cft-Banquets-art  (46K)  6/ 2/07    "Confections and the Banquet" by
Alys
                                        Katharine, O.L., O.P.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/Cft-Banquets-art.html

My apologies for my delay in getting Gunthar's article online. I was
laid off from Dell nine days ago, so my priority has been to get yet
another job search going. Three layoffs in three years after 22 years
at one company. Each layoff seems to get harder, financially and
mentally. You really find yourself doubting your worth.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com