[Sca-cooks] Beverage Service at Feasts

chawkswrth at aol.com chawkswrth at aol.com
Fri Jun 29 19:42:05 PDT 2007

Yes, it does get interesting when there is a lisping chirp from somewhere around your elbow;

"Pardon me,
MiLady, would you like some water?"

We have a team of teens who have informed us that they WILL serve, and they have no problem with teaching the next generation how to do it.
I would suggest doing the same-recruit your Teens!  Team them with the enthusiastic younglings, but put a limit on the age and size of the children. I would suggest, given the maturity of your usual SCA child, starting at 8/second grade.
And certainly put the teens under the Hall Steward.

Helen
Another Meridian