[Sca-cooks] A Sign Of Global Warming Under The Olive Tree

Patrick Levesque petruvoda at videotron.ca
Thu Mar 1 11:31:22 PST 2007

The hypothesis is that the expected changes in temperature and average
rainfall (depending on your location) will lead (or have already lead) in
some places to a change of climate zone. Obviously, this also carries the
possibility the hitherto absent pests, fungi, and the likes will gradually
cause more and more problems to crops and trees.

Being aware of that, one may as well adapt as early as possible. (Something
local farmers, at least in Quebec, seem to be trying as hard as possible to
ignore).

Petru