[Sca-cooks] Red Meat or White?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Mar 8 21:16:23 PST 2007

Hmmm....it's Lent, so the distinction is lost on me (I'm at the stage of
craving any and all meat or dairy).  Might make good curry, otherwise, which
I'd probably actually eat with a good beer--something light, and a little
hoppy but not too much.  Troutslayer comes to mind.(local/regional microbrew
that I occasionally consume on summer evenings)
--Maire, always good for a bit of silliness ;o)