[Sca-cooks] waffles/holhippen

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Mon Mar 12 13:51:28 PDT 2007

Was written:

I use the Cassell's German-English English-German Dictionary that was
revised by Harold T. Betteridge.  It costs about $40 new.  I bought mine
used for about $10.  Over the years, I've found Cassell and Langenscheidt to
produce superior foreign language dictionaries.

I've got a Bantam New College German and English as well as Cassell's
German, French and Spanish-English respectively and a couple of
Langenscheidt French pocket sized.  My English-Breton Dictionary is
Mouladuriou Hor Yezh which I assume is a small press.  My Portuguese-English
is from Pocket Books. My Greek-English is from David McKay Company, Inc.
Hope this helps in picking.

Daniel