[Sca-cooks] ideas for beef brisket

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Tue Mar 13 08:07:37 PDT 2007

I bought two pounds of beef brisket on Sunday for a recipe that the
Consort and I were going to be making. Said recipe calls for flank steak,
but for some odd reason I didn't feel like paying $5.99/lb for flank steak
and the brisket was on sale. Well, the Consort decided that he'd rather
have the flank steak, so now I have a brisket that I have no idea what to
do with.

So I need ideas as to what to do with it. Consort says "You'll come up
with something." What did they do with this part of the cow in period?

Many thanks,

Margaret FitzWilliam