[Sca-cooks] Subtleties at Middle Kingdom Spring Crown

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Mar 21 16:52:00 PDT 2007

Here's another invitation to display subtleties in the Midrealm

Johnnae

Reposted at the request of the THL Wulfwen atte Belle.

Howdy!

The Marche of Gwyntarian (Akron, OH) is proud to be
hosting this Spring¡¦s Middle Kingdom Crown Tournament
and Kingdom A&S on May 26th and 27th! And I am
exceedingly excited to be organizing the food,
including the feast on Sunday the 27th.

I was wondering if anyone would care to have a
subtlety shown off and presented at the feast?
Depending on the number of responses, I'd love to
have them all displayed beforehand, and then suitably
paraded about the hall during the feast. The theme of
the feast is 14th-15th Century France, to honor our
new Queen.

If anyone is interested, or if you have any questions
or suggestions, please let me know! Please feel free
to forward to anyone you believe may be interested.

Yours in service and having fun! Wulfwen ļ

contact Wulfwen at wulfwen at yahoo.com <mailto:wulfwen at yahoo.com>
http://www.midrealm.org/gwyntarian/crown/crown.html