[Sca-cooks] OT OP tomato soup cake

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 26 08:08:39 PDT 2007

often a staple in the depression Years, my grandmother made the absolute
BEST tomato soup cake.  yes, it is made without eggs, eggs being a ration
item, and it is the most yummiest spice cake ever.

Right now all my cooking books and recipie cards are packed preparatory to
moving.  We find out today if the secondary financing will happen.  We were
supposed to close Friday until Countrywide's underwriter decided he didn't
like the property.  I suspect what he really didn't like is the statistic
that says single women default on homes more than married couples or single
men, but that could just be me feeling picked on at this stage.

Any road ... as soon as I have access to grandmothers green cardbox I will
send along the recipie.

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.