[Sca-cooks] tomato soup

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Mar 26 06:34:30 PDT 2007

No teasing intended--just an off-the-cuff remark, liberally seasoned with
post-feast muzziness (I cooked on Saturday, and I was sick when I was doing
it, so I was dragging just a *wee* bit on Sunday).
I'll see if I can locate it--haven't used it in years, so it'll be real
obvious, or un-findable.  My version, IIRC, is made without eggs, and comes
out as a sort of not-bad spice cake, made even better with a basic
cream-cheese frosting.  Does that sound like yours, as well?
--Maire, thinking that it might work for Lent (surely, cream cheese could
be, uhm, a substitute for something else....<g>)
--Maire