[Sca-cooks] seal-a-meal clones

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Thu Mar 29 07:08:46 PDT 2007

On picking a seal a mealer gadget...

One of my primary concerns was availability of the bags. I ended up going
with the one that sealed, sucked ;) and that was about it, but whos bags I
could get a my local Fred Meyers (a PacNW based chain that isn't going to go
anywhere :)) as well as CostCo.

I actually had a "real" seal a meal but couldn't find the bags except
online. One may be able to use different bags on them, but I wanted to be
sure.

--AM