[Sca-cooks] seal-a-meal clones

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Thu Mar 29 20:07:07 PDT 2007

I'm with you Kiri.  Many people on the various Garb lists are complaining
about the fabric center downsizing.  Well, as far as I can see it creates a
niche market for people who want to restart the fabric stores that Wal-mart
drove out of business along with the American textile companies who couldn't
compete with Wal-Mart stuff brought in from the sweatshops of the world.  I
suppose it's no better, but I'll buy on-line long before I'll spend money
making the Walton family rich off the poor people they employ.

Regina