[Sca-cooks] shop locally

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 30 10:56:34 PDT 2007

we have a butcher shop ... that is where one takes ones deer, eld, or moose
to be cut up if one does not want to do that one's self.  Sell beef,. pork
or chicken there?  nope

We have a produce stand too ... every other thursday out the back of a big
yellow truck

Hardware? nope.

Local resterants, two or three in the family-owned.  One Chinese, one
Mexican and one Amercan.

Our options are Smiths for groceries, Pamida for sundries, McDonalds or Taco
Time for fast food, Dominos and Pizza Hut for delivery and Ace for Hardware.
  That is it.

We seem to do OK.

In the location where I work we have Walmart, Kmart, another Smiths, and
another Ace.

also more of the chain type fast food, drive-through and dine-in places, and
most recently ... Staples and Starbucks.

Welcome to Southwest Wyoming.  Rural was invented here.

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.