[Sca-cooks] On Pomegranate Juice

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 30 19:26:11 PDT 2007

-----Original Message-----

Hi Stefan,
I've found lots of pomegranate juices that are reasonably priced at HEB
recently. There were some in the refrigerated orange juice section for $7.99
for a big bottle. There were also pomegranate blends on the aisle with the
apple juice and grape juice. I found a half gallon of it at Costco for
$6.99. I usually drink it watered down because it is just a bit much full
strength. I also add it to lemonade or 7-up/Sprite/ginger ale. Anything in
the "health food" aisle is going to be priced higher just because they can.

Ysabeau  > > > > >

cut half and half with unpasteurized apple juice . . . and fermented with a
sweet mead yeast . . . you get a really good cyser/melomel.

niccolo difrancesco