[Sca-cooks] Rumpolt pasteten

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 24 09:20:18 PDT 2007

Greetings all,

Ranveig, this is great!  I agree with Gianos points (I
did not realise gescharb is a container, I always
assumed it was a way of chopping or mincing an
ingredient) and I do have some comments I want to add,
but my priority today has to be prepping food for a
friends vigil this evening.  (Im enjoying the rain but
for her sake I wish it had been nice and sunny, I know
she hoped for dancing outside.)

Tomorrow I will sit down and make notes and send them
your way (if thats ok with you)  But Im totally
impressed!  You have words on there that never occured
to me (probably from sections of the book I have not
really investigated) and I cant wait to give your
glossary the attention it deserves.

In Service (and excitement)
Gwen Cat

http://www.geocities.com/ranvaig/medieval/glossary.pdf