[Sca-cooks] omelette? cooking in a bag

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Mar 29 19:46:22 PDT 2007

Hrothny mentioned:
  <<< It works very well for STC and for omelettes (pack them raw,
boil to cook). >>>

Okay, some will may say I'm being overly picky.

But is the result really an omelette? This sounds more like poaching
eggs, although I don't think of poached eggs having anything in them,
but eggs. Or this sounds something closer to scrambled eggs with
stuff being scrambled in, although you aren't stirring the eggs as
they cook.

I thought omelets were specifically partially cooked eggs folded over
some type of other ingredient.

I'll have to keep this idea in mind, though.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com