[Sca-cooks] Grains

Aldyth at aol.com Aldyth at aol.com
Fri Mar 30 18:37:49 PDT 2007

In a message dated 3/30/2007 10:28:56 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
Stanza693 at wmconnect.com writes:

If you  come down (up?) in June for Dragonsspine Champions, I would welcome
your  comments on my project.  I'm pretty much a rank beginner so I'll take
all
the constructive criticism I can get!!

I haven't planned my summer yet beyond our group doing an event June  23.  I
will let you know if I can come down. Also depends on when my  granddaughter
comes from Ireland for the summer.  :-))

Aldyth

If it is not  any fun, stop doing it. Find something that is fun, and start
doing it. Life is  too short not to have fun.