[Sca-cooks] Pomegranate and Onion Juice

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Mar 4 14:19:22 PST 2007

Ok, I wasn't sure that I wanted to read a message
titled "Pomegranate and Onion Juice" that mentioned my
wafer recipe. Why did I have visions that Stefan was using
onion juice to create a new taste tasty Stefan version of my basic
wafer recipe. The recipe is a bit vague because it must be adjusted to
suit the irons
that you have available. The irons vary quite a bit from manufacturer
to manufacturer and from type to type. Some of the electric irons make
2 cookies, another makes 3, another makes 4 mini wafers. One makes
a large one suitable for rolling into an ice cream sugar cone. Krumcakes
tend to be thinner than the pizzelles.

Glad that they turned out and that people enjoyed them, That's the point
afterall.

Johnnae