[Sca-cooks] capsicums OP

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 09:16:01 PST 2007

I have come to my taste for the various peppers slowly over the course of
the last fifteen or so years.  There waas a time when I would not touch
anything labled "Green Chili" and now I make agruably the best green chili
in the area.

UNFORTUNATELY

My life-mate can not eat capsium.  He LOVES capsium peppers, but they do
horrible things to his digestive tract for about 12 hours.  I LOVE chipolte,
and eat jalepeno poppers until I explode, all the while ignoring the evil
looks from across the table.

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.