[Sca-cooks] Test

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Mar 13 07:49:15 PDT 2007

I'll second you on the caramel and the "@#$%^@&*!!!! four weeks left in
Lent!"
Even in period, though, and irregardless of when and where our personae
would have been doing this, there still would have been people who were
doing more, or less, than another individual.   The way Maire figures it,
maybe her neighbors are just particularly lax, and think of her as an
overly-righteous fasting fool....
Of course, maybe Sue's neighbors think the same thing <weg>.
--Maire, having food-porn dreams that involve eating really, really good
cheeseburgers.....